Disney and Dole have released the delicious Dole Whip frozen pineapple treat recipe to enjoy at home! We will share both versions with you here!
We decided to share both of these recipes with you because they are different. The Disneyland version shared that you make the Dole Whip with vanilla ice cream. The Version from the parks is dairy-free though. So this is more of fun at home Frozen Pineapple Treat.
To make a Dole Whip Float by placing your freshly made frozen treat into pineapple juice!
Let us know in the comments which version is your favorite!
Disneyland Park released this Dole Whip recipe in the app.
- 1 big scoop of ice cream
- 4 oz of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- Add all ingredients to a blender until it’s a thick drink.
- Add your swirl and then you’re done.
Dole shared their official version of the Dole Whip as well. This recipe uses coconut milk and is more like the Disney Parks Dole Whip.
This is the version released by Dole.
- 1 cup pineapple juice, frozen in an ice cube tray
- 1 DOLE® Banana, peeled and frozen
- 2-1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
COMBINE pineapple juice, banana, and powdered sugar in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth, gradually adding coconut milk and scraping down sides if necessary. Serve immediately.