- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices rye bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound tots, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 pound corned beef, diced
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
FOR RUSSIAN DRESSING:
Blend all ingredients in a blender. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
FOR RYE CRUMBLE:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Melt butter and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat. Add salt.
- Toss rye cubes in butter and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, stir bread crumbs and bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes until toasted.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Pulse in a food processor to make a coarse crumble.
FOR REUBEN TOTS:
- Divide tots evenly among 4 dishes. Top with corned beef and sauerkraut.
- Drizzle Russian dressing on top. Sprinkle rye crumble and chives on top of the dressing.
What to drink: Amber ale’s caramel flavor works well with the hint of spice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 570Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 1800mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g